Minyan Ohr Chadash meets for Shabbat and Chagim. We are a Modern Orthodox, Zionist minyan where singing and group participation are integral parts of the services. Teen participation in Divrei Torah and leading the tefillah is encouraged; youth are welcomed and engaged at all ages, with youth programs meeting weekly. Ohr Chadash welcomes everyone to help create this new, vibrant and cohesive minyan in Seward Park.
- Friday, February 24
- Candle lighting: 5:28 PM
- Mincha/Kabbalat Shabbat/Maariv: 5:30PM
- OC Friday Night Dinner (by reservation) 6:15PM
- Shabbat, February 25
- Halacha in the Parsha: Class with Rabbi Moshe Kletenik: 8:30AM
- Shacharit/Kriyat HaTorah/Musaf: 9:00AM
- Youth program starts: 9:30AM
- Sof Zman Kriyat Shema: 9:40AM
- Daf Yomi with Dr. Shlomo Goldberg: Meet During Kiddush
- Class in Navi Zecharya by Rivy Poupko Kletenik: 4:20PM
- Mincha/Seudah Shelishit: 5:20PM
- Maariv: 6:28PM
- Conclusion of Shabbat: 6:33PM
Ohr Chadash Invites You! The minyan invites Seattle residents, guests, backpackers, cruise ship passengers and all who like to sing. Minyan motto: Everyone is welcome.
Ohr Chadash voted 2015 #1 Congregation by Jewish in Seattle Magazine.
OC Shabbat Dinner (Asian Menu) - Click for flyer
OC Movie Night: Shtisel - Click for flyer
Grass Heads with Yikrat - Click for flyer
Purim 2017 - Click for flyer
Talmud on Monday Nights. Click for flyer
Home Hospitality: Need a place to stay, or a Shabbat or Yom Tov meal? Join us at Minyan Ohr Chadash, Seward Park's newest Minyan! For more information, please contact our Home Hospitality Committee: Adrienne Query-Fiss email@example.com or Renee Hirsch ReneeHirsch6@gmail.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Join Ohr Chadash: You can now join here on the web site.
Please note site updates! This site is updated twice a week. Stop by and visit! Sign up for our email newsletter to get the latest!
We launched a FaceBook page. Please share some like.